Friday, April 20, 2012

Help!!! Hair Dye...?

My friend and I used profressional products yesterday to dye bleach our hair. I'm not sure if it was a bad brand (Schwarzkopf professional) but my roots turned out pretty orange, My friend after dying it the first time, Rinsed dried and put more into her hair, He hair ended up catching on FIRE! She had to cut almost all of her long hair off (some parts are about 2 inches long!) I want to take the orange out of my hair really badly (i have a date tonight lol) Any suggestions. I don't want my hair to burn like my friends, 2 handlefuls of mine already fell out the first time i dyed it. Any help would really be appreciated. (P.S. I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE GONE TO THE SALON LOLLLLLLL!!!!)



Help!!! Hair Dye...?

your hair is orange because the perioxide levelwasnt high enough.You should have used 40 volume with a scalp safe cream bleach.I would do an intestive reconstructor packet and leave it on for an hour and than get a gentle lightener and try to break past that orange.Go to a public beauty supply like a sallys and look at the toners and stuff.There is other people ther that will help you too.I hope this helps.I have never heard of anyone catching on fire with that stuff but I have heard of people burning there hair and scalp



Help!!! Hair Dye...?

I forgot to also mention that supply stores alos carry toners and other blonde shades and some stuff loke activators or boxes that say orange out . Report It



Help!!! Hair Dye...?

The orange color indicates that you did not leave the bleach in long enough. You need to go to a salon to get this fixed. Bummer about your friends hair.



Help!!! Hair Dye...?

if your know you should have gone to a salon then why not go now to get it fixed? don't do it yourself or you'll probably make it worse!



Help!!! Hair Dye...?

Yep, you should have gone to the salon, 4 sure. I cant tell you what to do, the orange is there till you can get an appointment.



Help!!! Hair Dye...?

Do not try to dye your hair or do anything to it with chemical so soon. It will mess it up more then what it is now. Yeah if your going to go more then one shade darker or lighter if you do it your self at home its going to turn out like that.



I would find a hair style you can do so that the orange looking parts dont show so much. Or where a bandanna type of thing over some of your hair while it's up. That or just don't worry about it, its a date im sure he is not going to wanna leave cause your hair is orange looking. LOL



Help!!! Hair Dye...?

I think you go to a salon and ask for PROFESIONAL help cause thats the only option you got left. Or just wear a funky head-wear. Be ~*SPUNK*~( if you know what i mean ;))



Help!!! Hair Dye...?

Phone up your stylist and ask for emergency colour correction. Your hair will be dry after being coloured so much, so use a shampoo and conditioner specially formulated for dry, damaged hair. You might also want to use a deep conditioning treatment, hot oil treatment and a spray in conditioner. Use some shine serum to smooth the ends.



Help!!! Hair Dye...?

Girl! Never bleach your own hair!!! Sorry to hear about your friend. Go to the Salon and get it fixed!! They can do wonders!!!



Help!!! Hair Dye...?

my opinion is natural color is prettier well for me i would really perfer a salon stylest lol



Help!!! Hair Dye...?

Go to a salon! They will fix it! Tell them the problem. And the brand either was terrible or you didn't use it right. The directions might not have been clear...



Help!!! Hair Dye...?

WOW that SUCKS. GOOD LUCK. i had the same problem, except i had streaks of orange. luckily it was 2 days before christmas break, so i just took off work, and got it fixed over break. :-)



again, good luck. you probably should just go to the salon. they will know what to do. it's their job.



Help!!! Hair Dye...?

HERE IS WHAT U DO,!!!!!!!!! IVE DONE THIS SO MANY TIMES, U WILL BE FINE,, OK GO TO WALGREEN'S AND THEY HAVE THIS STUFF, TO TAKE ALL THE COLOR OUT ,,, THEN BY A BLOND COLOR ,,, IT WILL WORK,, HONEST I HAVE DON'T IT SOOOOOO MANY TIME,, BECAUSE I THOUGHT I WOULD BE OK,,DOING IT A HOME, AND DIDN'T WANT TO GO TO A SALON,, I PROMISE IT WILL WORK,,,, AND IT WILL BE THE COLOR U WANT,, ALSO I KNOW IT IS SCARY ,,DONT,,, REALLY IT IS NOT THE BEST FOR YOUR HAIR ,,BUT YOUR HAIR WILL BE FINE AFTER ,,AND IT WONT B ORANGE,,IT IS IN A WHITE BOX,, WITH 3 WOMEN ON IT,,IT TAKES ALL THE COLOR OUT,,,THEN U COLOR YOUR HAIR WITH BLONDE IT WILL BE FINE,,,LET ME KNOW,,APRIL_TIGER01@YAHOO.COM,,

No comments:

Post a Comment