Monday, April 16, 2012

Best black dye for blonde hair?

ok first oif all i do not want to hear about a salon/stylist whatever. if everyone went to the salon to dye their hair they would NOT SELL HAIR DYE IN THE STORE...I want a nice natural soft BLAck DYE BRAND THAT IS BEST FOR GOLDEN BLONDE HAIR. My hhair has been dyed with natural match and hydrience and has highlights, which are fading. i want to dye my hair black. what's a good drugstore brand, and is it possible my hair will turn green or something? Don't lecture me about going to the salon, please. I've dyed my hair for a while now using the store brands and bening smart, and I look great with no need for a stylist - all they do anyway is chop off your hair...and charge a fortune, which I do not have. Thanks in advance. please no nasty answers. i noticed alot of people on here are grouchy.



Best black dye for blonde hair?

You don't need to go to a stylist to go black, its very easy! Black hair dye will cover ANYTHING, and it won't turn green.



I had platnium blonde hair, dyed it black.



Just be warned. The only thing you ever need to go to a stylist for is COLOUR CORRECTION. Its a pain in the *** if you ever want to get black dye out, and can't be done on your own.



Box dye is especially hard to get out, I know. It took me 6 months to go from black back to blonde.



Anyway, any box dye will do really. Black is a simple colour. Just make sure you get a good conditioning treatment for afterwards to keep your hair soft.



Best black dye for blonde hair?

no stylist lectures. am just trying to figure out why someone with golden blonde hair would even want to dye it black! hope you have the complexion that will carry black hair well. since you've dyed your hair for awhile now, you sound used to picking out the different store brands and such. my suggestion is to change from blonde to black gradually, perhaps going to a darker shade of blonde, then to a light brunette, then darker, until finally trying black. if you follow the instructions on the package very carefully, you won't run the risk of turning your hair green or orange or something.



myst

No comments:

Post a Comment