Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hair dye will change natural color? easy points please help!!!?

is it true that after hair dye wears off, you will get gray hairs in your natural hair color??? (not bc of age but bc of the dye)



i need proof please if you have it. thanks



Hair dye will change natural color? easy points please help!!!?

nooooo thats retarded!! lol who told you that? :]]]



Hair dye will change natural color? easy points please help!!!?

no thats never happened to me, ive dyed my hair several times and i still dont have any gray hairs. and im 24. your natural hair color or maybe a lil darker will come out as your roots. trust me. its never happend before. (well to me atleast)



Hair dye will change natural color? easy points please help!!!?

no but it will temperaly change the color of ur hair until the roots grow in



Hair dye will change natural color? easy points please help!!!?

No that's totally untrue. I've been dying my hair for 10 years now (I'm 25) and have never had a gray hair when the dye wore off or grew out.



Hair dye will change natural color? easy points please help!!!?

No you will not get gray hair after you dye your hair. I have dyed my hair several times and do not have any gray hairs. Gray hairs come with age and you could get gray hair as young as 17

No comments:

Post a Comment