Friday, April 27, 2012

I want to dye my hair dark brown, whats a natural looking brand i could buy?

I have dyed black hair, (ive been dying it for a while) but i only re-dye it when it starts to fade, which usually take 2 months to get back to my original light brown color, that is if i shampoo every other day, as aposed to every day.



I want dark brown hair, like Miley Cyrus. I know how to dye my hair, and if I need extra help, my mom helps me.



this is the EXACT color I want:



http://buzznet-02.vo.llnwd.net/assets/us...



does anyone know a hair dye brand I can use that has that color, and that looks natural, rather than just one plane tone?



thanks xoxo



I want to dye my hair dark brown, whats a natural looking brand i could buy?

Check the beauty supply stores. Some of them sell their merchandise to people other than professionals, if you pay a small annual fee. They will have the best quality products available, and they are less expensive than grocery stores or Wal Mart. You can also purchase larger amounts for less than the smaller amounts would be in other stores. Purchase the hair color you want, a bottle of developer, a plastic bottle to mix it in, and some laytex gloves. Your hair color will also last longer if you purchase these products as opposed to regular hair dye kits. I use to dye my hair black and it never faded. There are many other items available in the beauty supply stores. You will love it.



I want to dye my hair dark brown, whats a natural looking brand i could buy?

go to a store, where they sell salon products. it will last longer and look better. you should find the color you want there. you can also mix it to get the exact color you want.



I want to dye my hair dark brown, whats a natural looking brand i could buy?

I have found this Feria shade to come out really nice:



http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/de...



It isn't bland %26amp; uses your natural undertones to give you a natural look.



I want to dye my hair dark brown, whats a natural looking brand i could buy?

you should try Loreal or Nice and easy colours, they have different shades of brown, Loreal also some lights in the dye too.

No comments:

Post a Comment