Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hair dye urgent help!?

Just over one month ago I bleached my dark brown hair. Then the following day I died it a natural blonde colour.



Yesterday I used a dark brown hair dye to die my hair once again, however my hair ended up in a weired greyish colour.



Would it be safe to attempt to die my hair dark brown once again?



Please help ASAP :(



Hair dye urgent help!?

stop what you're doing, and go see a stylist. you are going to ruin your hair... and i don't just mean make it look bad. you're over processing, and that will lead to breakage and hair loss.



Hair dye urgent help!?

PLEASE stop with the hair dye!!!! your hair needs a rest. You really shouldn't dye it right after you bleched it. Bleaching strips your hair and damages it really bad....and doing more dyeing sooo soon cause hair damage.



You should go see a professional hair dresser to fix this....I hate to say but you really shouldn't do any dying for quite a while...but if your really unhappy with your hair talk to a professonal.

No comments:

Post a Comment