Thursday, April 26, 2012

Regrowth + mahogany/cherry hair dye?

my hair is naturally brown but it's been dyed black for a couple of years. i've been growing it out alot recently - it's almost past my belly. I have some brown regrowth at the top and wanted to know if I should dye the regrowth black before I colour my whole hair a mahogany/dark cherry (loreal feria) colour? If I don't do that i'm worried that the top of my hair will be a lighter and more vibrant mahogany than the rest of my hair. If I dye the regrowth black a few weeks before will it be more of a matching all-over colour once it's all dyed?



Regrowth + mahogany/cherry hair dye?

I would dye it black first. There are other ways to get it to match but personally I think this is the easiest. The top will probably still be lighter because it has less dye on it...use a color remover. They work pretty well.



Regrowth + mahogany/cherry hair dye?

zippers

No comments:

Post a Comment