Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hair dye job gone bad... :S Help?

In the summer (mid August) i dyed my natural meduim blonde hair with golden brown box dye. I didn't really like it and it turned reddish, so i went to dye it back to blonde and it was ORANGE! like it literally glowed. lol. :S. so then the next day i went to a salon and they dyed it medium brown, it did cover most of the orange, except she did a semi-permanent and now my hair has faded to a light red-brown. I really don't like it. please ell me how to get this color out. (i want to go a light-medium BROWN, just plain nutrial brown.) thank you. :)



Hair dye job gone bad... :S Help?

Go back to the salon and tell her that you want permanent coloring not semi-permanent and keeps going back for touch ups until the red is complety grown out, It might take about a year and a half, and then you can switch to semi permanent. Good luck!



Hair dye job gone bad... :S Help?

Thats why I hated dying my hair. I always had problems, made me feel insecure. Now, I'm growing it out to my natural hair color.



Hair dye job gone bad... :S Help?

Next time you go to the salon i would maybe use a ash tone color or neutral which is a warm color.

No comments:

Post a Comment