Monday, April 23, 2012

Hair dye issues!!?

I died my hair about 1-2 weeks ago with L'oreal hair dye, and when i washed my hair today, there was a brownish red color coming out of my hair, (The color is like a deep auburn.) is the dye coming out, or did i just not get it all out?



HELP!



Hair dye issues!!?

over the counter hair dye usually does that the first couple of washes. thats why they sell the shampoo/conditioner for color treated hair so it will not fade.



Hair dye issues!!?

Dye, even permanent dye will continue to wash out to an extent.



Is there any chance you could be pregnant? My hair dresser advised me not to color my hair while I was pregnant because the color would not take.



Good luck



Hair dye issues!!?

When anyone colors their hair of "Reds" The color will continue to come out every time u wash it. It doesnt mean the color is getting out however u may want to use a shampoo for color trated hair so that the color lasts longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment