Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What hair dye is the safest?

from EXPERIENCE which hair dye have you used that worked good for your hair and which hair dyes would you not recommend. im dying my hair a lighter shade of blonde and i dont want it to turn green or make my hair fall out.



What hair dye is the safest?

I used the dye from the healthfood store.That stuff really worked well! It cost like $15, but it is sooo worth it! You may want to try henna, you can add lemon juice to it to make your hair really pop! But be careful, and make sure you have someone to do it for you who knows how to dye hair.



What hair dye is the safest?

there is no such thing as a safe hair dye. my hair stylist told me never to color my hair because its unhealthy no matter what you use. but the safest one would be henna dye, my friend dyed her hair with it, and it came out okay, but it only lasts a little over a week, but it does the least amount of damage to your hair. instead of dying your hair, why not embrace the color you born with???



What hair dye is the safest?

One of the better dyes is Aveda. They only use it in salons but it has natural safer products in it. I definetly reccommend it.



What hair dye is the safest?

bleach it



What hair dye is the safest?

Try hair repair from Gliss, Schwarzkopf. The have variants for each color: blonde, brown, red .



What hair dye is the safest?

honestly i went to a hairdresser i trusted and she did realli nyce so just go to one u thinkis good

No comments:

Post a Comment