Thursday, April 26, 2012

HAIR DYE HELP plzz?

o.k..so i have curly black hair %26amp; in june i got layers..bangs and brown highlights...now my bangs r growing out and the highlights look really ugly..so i was wondering whats the best dye i can purchase at any drug store and just dye my hair black the way it was..and my hair is upto my chest now=) plz n tysé–³?br>HAIR DYE HELP plzz?



just get it professionally done, if your hair was naturally black, almost no store bought black dye will make it look natural. if the cheap, jet black is what you want, any dye will do. but with only one color, it shouldn't cost that much to get it professionally done and it'll look a lot better.



HAIR DYE HELP plzz?

Ok, well dont do anything yorself, because you dot want to mess it up! Go to a pro salonist, and just tell him/her what is wrong. I`ve done that many times, and i know, it gets confusing cause you think your hair looks nasty!



BeSt of LuCk.



anabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment