Monday, April 23, 2012

Black hair dye, how to get it out?

Haha okay so, I dyed my hair black about a month ago, Liked it, but over this time period it's faded, especially after using some shampoo i usually don't, and now its GREY, I'm 12 and it's kind of annoying having people be like "YOU HAVE GREY HAIR ALREADY!?'" So I just need to know a way to get SOME or MOST of the dye out, I'm not expecting it all to, I just need to get some out, so its easier to bleach.



I heard using some...dish washing stuff worked, Is this true?



And please nothing about "Bleachings going to damage your hair" OR "You can't get black dye out without damaging it"



I'm not worried about damaging it, I JUST DON'T WANT IT GREY!



I know what I'm doing with this stuff by the way, Have dyed my hair about 7 different times, bleached it, Done alot to it, And its still in fine condition, I know what I'm doing.



Thanks to everyone who answers



Black hair dye, how to get it out?

I know just about what you're going through im 13 %26amp; i dyed my hair black a couple months ago but mine isnt grey...i've heard if you dye it a lighter color %26amp; then try to dye it back to your natural color it works better but whatever you do dont strip it!! a girl at my school stripped hers %26amp; its black with orange spots now!

No comments:

Post a Comment