Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I bought purple hair dye, and...?

when i tried to dye my hair, it turned black/brown with red and purple in it. this is the third time i've tried to dye my hair purple, but my hair is naturally dark and nothing has worked. i didn't wash all of the dye out of my hair this time because i was afraid the color wouldn't stick. my question is: if i rewash my hair and make sure all the dye is out, could it possibly turn purple or more purple than it is now?



I bought purple hair dye, and...?

well if its a dye and its perminate it will most likley be little affected, Shampooing strips your hair of its color.. so that could make it fad.. if you realy want your hair purple i think you should strip your hair of all the colors it has in it now (bleaching) then apply the dye.. it might act like a toner.



I would suggest you get a proffesiional to do for optimum results



I bought purple hair dye, and...?

bleach your hair first... then dye it purple



I bought purple hair dye, and...?

quit trying to dye your hair purple



I bought purple hair dye, and...?

try dye blonde first.. and then dye purple...it will work cause need bright hair first then dark... cause dark dont work when they come first then bright.. it will not work good.. so try bright blonde hair first then dye purple..



I bought purple hair dye, and...?

the purple isn't turning out, because your putting it on dark hair. Bleach the hair, and then put the purple dye on. You'll be much more satisfied with the results



I bought purple hair dye, and...?

When you don't wash it out, then clumps stay in your hair and it gets everywhere. ON your clothes or anything it really touches.



All the dyeing you're doing is damaging your hair making it dry. Before I say anything I must remind you to use a Shampoo that helps add the essential oils you need to help it before it become brittle and breaks off.



Since your hair is dark then it's not really going to turn the color you want it. It you use a dye that washes out then those usually work on dark hair.



But you want semi/permanet dye. The problem is with semi-permanet dye is that you'll keep having to dye it. But basically if you want real results then you should bleach it first then dye it.



I bought purple hair dye, and...?

if you really want your hair to be purple, go to a hair salon and ask them about it. they should be able to do it. remember, the colour washes out in a while though.



I bought purple hair dye, and...?

A few questions:



What dye did you use?



Special Effects Deep purple would be the best bet if you don't want to bleach your hair again.



Is anything bleached at all?



if anything is bleached the Special Effects Deep purple will cover it.



How dark is dark?



dark brown? black?



A picture of your hair in it's current state would help.



Is your hair fried?



If it is, take a break a use a deep conditioner or a deep conditioning treatment. Leave it on your hair for 30 minutes. It'll work even better if your in a hot shower. The heat will open your hair shaft and let your hair absorb all the protein and mosturizers.



One good thing about vegetable dyes (Manic Panic, Beyond The Zone, Special Effects, Directions) is that they aren't damaging to your hair. If you're using one of those dyes, redying wont be the end of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment