Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Yesterday I dyed my hair dark brown with a non-permanent dye from Clairol Natural Instincts. I have

dirty blonde hair and I had to dye it for a film I was doing. Well, I really miss my old hair and this color is not me at all! It said it takes around 28 shampoos to wash out, and I bought this L'Oreal Hair Color Remover Kit and was wondering if it would work on my hair and not damage it. Or if anyone knows anything else that would work I would much appreciate it. It's non-permanent hair dye.



Yesterday I dyed my hair dark brown with a non-permanent dye from Clairol Natural Instincts. I have naturally?

i think tide or other types of detergent strip the color....but they ruin your scalp.Try going to a colorist and see what they can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment