Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hair dye that actually lasts 2 weeks?

I want to dye my hair, I have tried to dye my hair a couple times unnatural colors, but they came out in like 2 washes when they said it would last 2 weeks.... so is their any tips that would help it last longer... should I use a dye that says it last longer... idk what to do, I am planning on dying it a dirty blonde color, and its around taht shade right now, but I want it just a tad differnt



Thanx



Hair dye that actually lasts 2 weeks?

try using a permanent one, its worth a shot, its what i use everymonth from going shades lighter and darker,



i love garnier products, also make sure you use the after conditionar stuff and try to get a shampoo and cond for color



it helps keep it in your hair



Hair dye that actually lasts 2 weeks?

Just use a permanent colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment