Thursday, April 26, 2012

Gentlest bleach/blonde dye that wont exacerbate hair loss?

I've been dying/bleaching my brown hair for a couple years now, and everything was fine until I used a light blonde Colorsilk, which burned and caused clumpy hair loss, and now I've got considerably thinner hair. My hair is pretty fragile and still comes out in the shower. Is hair loss that's a result of hair dye permanent?



I feel ugly unless I dye my hair, school starts in a few days, and I've got horrible long roots.



Does anyone know what the best and most gentle brands of blonde dye are?



Also, does Sun-In work as a good alternative to make brown hair blonde?



I am SO grateful for any and all help and advice!! Thanks!



Gentlest bleach/blonde dye that wont exacerbate hair loss?

try the stuff at walmart.



Gentlest bleach/blonde dye that wont exacerbate hair loss?

I have been dying my black hair blond for about 14 years so the only reason I have for hair loss is thyroid problems the best I've found is ultress by clarol Sun In will only make your hair orange and is extremely tuff of hair so I don't recomend it. Hope that helps



Gentlest bleach/blonde dye that wont exacerbate hair loss?

Hydrogen peroxide then go in the sun to dry it keep it out of your eyes



Gentlest bleach/blonde dye that wont exacerbate hair loss?

go to a stylist and tell them your problem... the same thing happened to me so i know how you feel.. but what my stylist did was only died my roots with the heavier bleach that i needed.. and then the rest of it wasn't as damaged.. but it still will damage your hair when you're dieing it..



if you are brave go for a brown.. when you die it a color you add pigment which adds strength to your hair



Gentlest bleach/blonde dye that wont exacerbate hair loss?

Your hair loss sounds like it is coming from over processing.



My professional advice to you is to visit your salon for a protein treatment once a week.



Have your stylist color your hair either your natural color, or a shade darker than your natural color, so it won't require lightening. Fall is coming up anyways. Let your hair rest and grow. Get frequent trims and nurse your hair back to health.



Gentlest bleach/blonde dye that wont exacerbate hair loss?

You are going to have to change your style, because what you're doing to your hair is damaging it. The hair loss shouldn't be permanent, but it will take a LONG time to grow back in. And if you keep on bleaching it, you'll just keep damaging it.



Go to a professional salon. Explain your problem. They can help you out, but be prepared to compromise on the shade of your hair, and follow their directions to the letter.



Gentlest bleach/blonde dye that wont exacerbate hair loss?

Do you have a Sally's Beauty supply near you? If you do, go there and get a 20 volume developer and a bleach packet. 20 volume will take longer to lift your hair, but unless it is black or dark dark brown, it will lift it enough. The lifting power is in the bleach, but if you use a higher developer, it will lift faster and cause more damage. If your hair is close to black, then get 30 volume developer. Apply only at your roots, be careful not to overlap on your previously bleached hair because that will cause breakage. Also, divide you hair into sections and start in the bottom back of your head and work your way forward. Once your roots are a light or pale yellow, it's time to rinse. Using a bottle to apply the bleach to the roots is easier than a brush in my experience. You can also try picking up some toner that will make your blonde even more beautiful, like Clairol creme toner. It fades fast though!



Your hair will recover. Try washing your hair only every other day (you can do just conditioning only on the off days), try getting a wide tooth comb to brush, and be very gentle when your hair is wet. Also, air dry your hair as much as possible and avoid flat irons!

No comments:

Post a Comment