Monday, April 16, 2012

Hair dye problems!? how many times can i dye my hair in a few days?

Last night i dyed my hair with a frosting kit and they were carmel highlights but they turned out very bright blonde and very uneven. my bangs were bright blonde but not the rest of my hair. so i bought a level 2 box dye and it said light brown because i didnt want it to come out really really dark. i dyed it tonight. it turned out orange/red!! i just want to get it back to medium/dark brown. Can i used another level 2 dye tomorrow?? or even a level one? i would get like a medium/dark brown this time, id rather it be too dark then too light. im just afraid dying it so much is really bad in like 3 days but they arent permanent??



Hair dye problems!? how many times can i dye my hair in a few days?

Meh... everyone says you have to wait months between dyings... but my sister CONSTANTLY screws up with her hair... or, hair stylists screw it up, i should say... %26amp; she ALWAYS goes day after day until she likes it... (max was 4 times in a week) %26amp; she's never had a problem.



I can't say this is true of everyone, as everyone is different...



but... that's the case with her!



I think that with a non-permanent dye you shouldn't have a problem!



Hair dye problems!? how many times can i dye my hair in a few days?

Dyeing your hair isnt good for it especially over and over again because it damages your hair and it can make your hair really dry and cause breakage



Hair dye problems!? how many times can i dye my hair in a few days?

You need to wait two months



Hair dye problems!? how many times can i dye my hair in a few days?

PLEASE call a professional!!!! I don't recommend hi lighting your hair with a home kit, but since you have the kit should have a phone number on it to call. you can call them and ask for advice but i don't know how much help it will be. You will need to use a permanent color on your hair if you want to cover the color it is for a while, the semi-permanent will fade very fast especially since it's real blonde, try a neutral brown that may counteract the orange red, I would not try an ash color that can tend to make the hair look grey,(yuck) I would rather have a bit of gold or red rather than ash or green.



If the color isn't permanent it won't damage the hair much, the hilighting kit will though. Please cal a pro and aksk for a bit of help, you can try a Sally's beauty supply even. Good Luck ! Wish I could help more



Hair dye problems!? how many times can i dye my hair in a few days?

Hair loss problems tretment here:

No comments:

Post a Comment