Monday, April 16, 2012

Hair dye at a salon..cost?

I looked up some salons and they have starting prices. I want to dye my tips in front of my hair and maybe parts of my bangs. I wouldn't get any color anywhere else except the front of my hair. I don't really want to pay $35 and up for tips. The only reasons i want to go to a salon is that 1.The color I want(white or pink) can't be done well at home and 2. I don't want to waste a whole box of dye for tips. All the hair dyes i buy say not to save any left over dye.



Does the price at a salon depend on the amount of hair dye used?



Hair dye at a salon..cost?

It's $75 where I live.



Try to look up product reviews at www.makeupalley.com



They have a hair color section you can check out.



There are many over the counter products that might get you the look you want if you carefully follow directions. Be sure to strand test before doing large areas.



Hair dye at a salon..cost?

well it depends on the salon u go 2 the 1 i work at is 40 - 50$



Hair dye at a salon..cost?

the price is a set fee for dye period- a little or a lot, it doesn't matter, been there done that many times. If you found a price of $35, that's good, most cost $45-65, or higher the more you add them to do and depending on where you go.



Hair dye at a salon..cost?

you could ask them, or if you're friends with a hair dresser they might be able to do something for less. i'd say just go to your local beauty salon [hopefully they're nice] and ask them if they could do something just for you ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment