Monday, April 23, 2012

Hair Dye-will this harm my hair?

I dye my hair black, and it's starting to fade right now. I have a thing of Clairol grey coverage black hair dye on hand, but it says it's for people who have 50% or more grey hair. Now,if I use this, will it screw up my hair,since there isn't any grey? Will it last longer, will the color turn out really dark?



Hair Dye-will this harm my hair?

I'm not sure, but if I had any doubt at all, I would just use regular hair dye.



Hair Dye-will this harm my hair?

no it can't, but if you got short hair it can harm your hair. just comb it out and let it dry.



Hair Dye-will this harm my hair?

no i dont think it will but if you die your hair to much it will mess up your hair



Hair Dye-will this harm my hair?

no. its perfectlly fine for your hair. although since it is for 50% grey or more i would reccomend you dont leave it on for the full time. rinse it out about 5 mins or a little bit less before the time it says on it.



Hair Dye-will this harm my hair?

Call the # on the box and ask them, they'll know if it's OK for you to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment