Friday, April 20, 2012

RAW hair dye/ non amonia and peroxide dye.?

I have already once dyed black streaks im my hair with permanate dye that contained amonia and peroxide, it damaged my hair some and i will some time have to redye it. I was wondering how well raw pitch black works? or any other good brand of non amonia and peroxide. how long does it last? when you wash your hair does some come out every time you wash so you have to be careful of staining clothes? or should i just use what i used last time? does dying it with something that has no amonia/peroxide damage hair?



RAW hair dye/ non amonia and peroxide dye.?

wow, that's alot of questions rolled into one. I'm not a "pro", but I've dyed my hair for years--I have found that L'Oriel products are the easiest on my hair. they are permanent %26amp; last until the grey roots start showing too much %26amp; it's time for a touch up--about 6 weeks., It doesn't fade. when first applied, if you don't rinse it out thoroughly, it will come off on your towel %26amp; perhaps your pillow-(It washes out) after your next shampoo, it will no longer stain anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment