Monday, April 23, 2012

I want to dye/bleach my hair blonde....?

So I naturally have a blonde/brown haircolor, but I dyed it black around November. Before that, I had had it dyed a reddish black color. The black hair color faded to a red brown color, and I haven't dyed it since. I was getting disgusted with the faded red color that now had about an inch of nasty roots showing, so I tried to dye my hair blonde this morning.



My results? My roots dyed to a goldenblondish color and the rest didn't change a bit. I used a Loreal Paris hair dye, I believe it was called Whispersoft Blonde and it should've come out a light white-blonde color. I followed directions exactly so I don't know why they didnt work..I really want to get rid of this nasty faded crap, so what hair dye would work next time I try? When would it be safe to try again so I don't wreck my hair? I'm also terrified of that hideous orangey gold blonde that I have seen when bleachings go bad; does anyone know of a product that will for sure not give me those results?



I want to dye/bleach my hair blonde....?

that's because color can't lift color. you have to bleach it out. go to sally beauty and buy the 7th stage bleach from clairol professional with about 5 activator packets. apply and wait for your hair to turn a light orange/blonde color. after you wash it out, apply a gold (if going darker) or purple (if staying the same level or going lighter) protein filler into your wet hair, this will tone some orange out, also make color results more even. only buy dyes from a beauty supply store, never buy a box dye because they ruin your hair!!! your hair is going to turn out orange, so buy a green/ash based dye to counteract the orange. this is necessary, NO OTHER color can take orange out like green can. as for a brand of dye, the best is l'oreal professional mega lift blondes, and the ion professional high lift blondes. use a 30 or 40 develper if you are going lighter. 20 if you are toning the color, and 5 or 10 if going darker.



I want to dye/bleach my hair blonde....?

Go to a hair stylist %26amp; bleach your hair! DUH! ;-)



I want to dye/bleach my hair blonde....?

dye it a reddish blond now



then after a month dye it blonde



that shoud work



I want to dye/bleach my hair blonde....?

You should really see a professional honestly!



You can not die colored hair a lighter color than it has been dyed before. You have to bleach it to make it lighter at that point.



I reccommend see a professional because I don't know how damaged your hair is.



You probably need to strip your hair of it's color and then see what you need to do.



I want to dye/bleach my hair blonde....?

When it comes to bleaching, professionals should be the ones doing the bleaching. You need to be careful, extremely careful when it comes to hair bleaching. If i were you, I would look into how much it costs to get it done, then they'll do it..



Trust me on this one.



If you don't have enough, get a job..



I want to dye/bleach my hair blonde....?

I don't know what the products are called but don't use bleach because when i was going in to get my hair dyed the stylists said not to because bleach can react with the chemicals in your hair and turn out to be any color. Like the stylist said she dyed her hair blond with bleach and it can out reddish pink. This is just my advice!!!!



Best of Luck!!!



I want to dye/bleach my hair blonde....?

Home dying can often have quite frighting results and can mess up your hair pretty badly. I would go to a salon to fix it up! And maybe keep going so you dont have any more problems ;)



I want to dye/bleach my hair blonde....?

Uhmm, your gonna get those Disugsting roots again! if you bleach it, unless you keep up to date with your hair, or unless your die it back to your original color, go to the salon to get it done too because when i see the nasty orange bleach gone wrong its like who did it and why!



I want to dye/bleach my hair blonde....?

If you want to have it fixed, the only way to do so and not risk screwing up your hair completely is to see a stylist and get a consultation about what you should do. Consults are usually free and no obligation. Shop around for prices as well. Using over the counter (drugstore) colouring kits can be a really bad idea if you are going lighter or using reds.for dark browns and blacks, not so bad. You will probably have to have your hair bleached out by a professional (because different sections are difference colours). I wouldn't recommend doing this yourself, because it could end up unfixable. After it is bleached, you can add a different blonde to it, or go back to your natural colour until it grows out again. I would recommend giving your hair a rest for a while after that. Give it time to recover and do some deep conditioning.



Whatever you do, Avoid doing ANYthing else with it yourself. Drug store dyes are easy nd inexpensive, but you will pay the price you saved if anything goes wrong. Stick to professionals from now on.



I want to dye/bleach my hair blonde....?

hello...am a hairdresser so i can picture how it looks like now. not good huh. Anyway what you can only do now is to color your hair dark using a semi permanent color. When you bleach your hair the midlenghts didnt change coz your hair is loaded already with color and the strength of the bleach cannot take it out.Am sorry to say its either you go to a colorist in the salon to correct it coz they have products to lighten your hair but not in the market. Or you can have a medium brown semi permanent color which you can use until all have been cut off (reddish brown) it might take a year or longer if your hair is long.

No comments:

Post a Comment