Monday, April 16, 2012

Hair dye???

What happens when you leave hair color in longer than the box says?



Hair dye???

Depends how long. My friend always dyes her hair and when she tried to dye it from brown to blonde it turned black because she didn't do something right. Then she tried to turn it back to brown and it turned red...now its a dark brown/black color.



Hair dye???

Most hair colors stop working after a certain amount of time on your head. I have often left mine on a little bit longer than said. It has never hurt my hair or caused the color to be off in any way. I wouldn't leave it on for very long periods of time just due to the fact that the chemicals are not good for your hair.



Hair dye???

depends on how long and what color, if your going blond, it could turn your hair green.



Hair dye???

the color migthnot be the same if over processed



if not right consider going to a stylist and not try to fix it or you risk damaging yor hair



Hair dye???

I suggest you follow what the box says......I'm pretty sure it's for your own good.

No comments:

Post a Comment