Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Hair dye?

Does it matter what type oh hair you have to dye your hair because I tried to do it yesterday but it didn't come out. I let it stay in for 30 minutes and now the center of my hair in brown but the rest of my hair is black(like jet black) and I wanna get it all black would I have to wait 4 to 6 weeks to dye it again?



The hair dye I got was Clairol ( the Black kind)



The Hair dye?

if it where me and it wasn't the color I wanted I would color it again asap?



The Hair dye?

did you wash your hair before you dyed it? if you did, your not supposed to, your supposed to do it dry and not washed, because if you wash it the dye has a hard time sinking into your hair because the shampoo and conditioner protects your hair from it, causing that to happen mainly by the roots. try it again but dont wash your hair, make sure its perminent and not temporary. try a different brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment