Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hair dye question... need advice...?

Last night I dyed my hair a Golden Blonde color. My previous color was a reddish caramel brown. This afternoon, I decided that I wasn't happy with the way it turned out; I don't think I left the dye on long enough. I still have half of the bottle of hair dye left from last night. The only difference is that last night, the dye was a creamy white color, but now, I'm assuming because it's been in contact with air over night, it's turned a pinky/purple color. Can I still use it, or will it turn my hair some funky color??



Hair dye question... need advice...?

I would not take the chance - it says right on the bottle not to save it. Also, unless you really want to fry your hair good, I'd wait a couple of weeks before dyeing it again. It's too soon. It may take a couple of doings before your hair is the color you want - you're going over another color after all.



Hair dye question... need advice...?

It's different, for different brands. Read the stuff on the box.



Hair dye question... need advice...?

It really wont do anything the color has already oxidized. its no good.



Hair dye question... need advice...?

don't use it! you need to wait preferably 2 weeks before coloring your hair again, otherwise it more or less ruins your hair. you could go to a salon for corrective color and they should be able to get your hair to a color you'll be happy with, with out wrecking your hair. good luck!



Hair dye question... need advice...?

No you can't use the hair dye from last night. You have to use it within 1 hour of mixing it. I think it would cause your hair to be some funky colour. You can always go get the colour stripped off by a hairdresser. I did that one time and thats what i had to do. Hope this helped. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment