Friday, April 20, 2012

Hair DYE help !?!?!?!?

okay so i'm going to dye my hair dark brown by loreal natural match and i have natural dark brown hair but want it even darker. i want it almost brown black but my mom won't let me buy anything that says black! lol soo what do i do if i'm dying my hair dark brown and want it even darker? can i leave it in longer than i'm supposed to so it will darken up? i have dyed my hair alot so i will dye it correctly and maybe test strip it qwhen its time to take it off and then if its not as dark as i want it to be i can wash it out? what do you think of this, and what is your advice to me on how to get this dark brown. I AM NOT going to a salon. thanks! [=



Hair DYE help !?!?!?!?

Let it set in for 5-10 minutes longer than the package says, and dont wash your hair untill you absloutely have to. I would recommend not washing your hair untill you need to for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment