Friday, April 20, 2012

Hair dye fiasco - HELP!?

Now this is really odd to me... I've done this twice before , where I dye my hair my normal colour (almost black) in the winter, and honey in the summer and the honey colour has always covered up the dark dye without bleaching...



But this time it only dyed my 5 inch roots... and... well it looks ridiculous...I have a huge gradient line and I want to fix it... I want lighter hair, but I'm scared to strip my hair.



What do you think could help?



Hair dye fiasco - HELP!?

Unfortunately the only way you're going to get your hair back to the lighter color is if you strip off all of the dark dye. The dark dye permanently stained your hair %26amp; the only way to get rid of it is by either a) stripping all of the color or b) waiting for it to grow out. If you go to a professional, they might suggest adding light highlights instead of stripping your whole head. The only problem with this is that you will still be able to see the color underneath %26amp; if there's a major difference in the colors, then it will still look bad. Good luck with your decision!



Hair dye fiasco - HELP!?

i would go and have it professionally done. you don't want to damage your hair.



Hair dye fiasco - HELP!?

Idk.... Mabey try going to a hairstylest and ask them. Sorry I'm not help.



Hair dye fiasco - HELP!?

I would get a professionall opinion if I were you. You dont want to do too much and damage your hair.



Hair dye fiasco - HELP!?

Ohhh I see....so you basically have the "jew cap" look going on? i did that before, when my hair was black and i wanted it to be platinum blonde....I was such a nerd that i bought hair LIGHTENER instead of BLEACH! It only lightened my roots and it was definitely a gradient line, switching from between white blonde to dark brown. it was awful. i suggest you go to the salon, start crying and say "HELP ME!" You dont have to strip your hair...just have the stylist only bleach the part that was NOT lightened.... hope i helped ya, and i also hope the Jew Cap goes away, cuz that sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment