Friday, April 20, 2012

At home hair dye...anyone here a stylist?

I have had several disasters with hair dye and have made an oath to never do it on my own again....BUT...right now I have 2 kids in diapers and cannot afford to go to a pro. My hair was dyed a medium brown with highlights by a pro...she put that dye over my strawberry blond tone I had dyed myself (hideous) I do not want any red...I want medium brown. The brown has faded considerably now and its a lightish red in some spots and a light brown in others...what shade and brand of hair dye should I go with? Any ideas? I would prefer it not be all one shade, dont want to look like a wig fell out of the sky onto my head!



At home hair dye...anyone here a stylist?

well, as you know, at home dyes are a disaster a lot of the time....



if i were you, i would go to my stylist, and ask her i she would sell you a lil of the color and highlight she uses on you hair... it shouldnt cost that much just for the product... then get her to instruct you a lil on what to do.



at home dyes are metallic, and are not good for your hair... thats why most ppl end up havin a color they dont like or an orangy color.



good luck!



At home hair dye...anyone here a stylist?

try looking at hair dyes u like, and when u pick a shade, lighten your hair to the lightest colour u need to be for the shade, and then it should turn out like on the packet (:



try nice n easy, its got natural blends + ttones, so wont look like a wig, or Live XXL , which i use.good luck (:

No comments:

Post a Comment