Tuesday, May 1, 2012

How can I identify metallic hair dye?

OK, I went to the mall and got my hair dyed "permanent" black. But after the very first time I washed my hair, it had already started lightening and it kept getting lighter after each wash. I do not want to call the place back because they'll just do it again and charge me another billion dollars, just to have my hair fade again.



They only dyed the top layer and bleached the bottom because I had planned on dying the bottom layer flourescent green. They warned me not to let the flourescent green dye touch the black section, since the green dye that I use contains metallic salts and will have a chemical reaction with the black dye and burn the hair. So, I plan on re-dying the black at home.



How can I identify dye that uses metallic salts BEFORE purchasing it so I don't end up bald??



How can I identify metallic hair dye?

Metallic hair dyes, which contain lead compounds, can give startling colors ---a vivid red, a violent purple, a sober green or a dashing violet. The advantage is that these colors wash of easily as they are deposited only on the surface of the hair fiber. If you happen to be one of those who favor yellow for their hair, go ahead and bleach it. Hydrogen peroxide decolorizes the melanin but the natural color of the hair protein (keratin) filters through and you have become irreversibly blonde sorry about what happens to you next time order your product bye e bay is a good internet shop have a nica day my friend....

No comments:

Post a Comment