Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Help with hair dye!=]?

i have been dying my hair since the 3rd grade. [i am now in 7th]



i heard that if i keep dying my hair until im like 40, then my hair will fall out. is that true?



if it is then i have a problem. because i dont want that to happen. [of course]



my hair is naturally darkish blonde...right now its alittle longer than sholder length. i've been dying it light blonde and it looks really pretty. but for the sake of my healthy hair...i want to stop dying it. but most of my hair is blonde and about 2 inches is my natural color.



what should i do? leave it, dye it again? highlight it?



Help with hair dye!=]?

It's not that your hair will fall out when you turn 40 if you continue to color your hair. It will be very damaged though and be thinning out more than a person who has not colored their hair as much.



If you really want to color your hair,I would suggest that you just highlight your hair. Since your hair is already a blond putting in lighter blonde highlights would look just as good or even better than doing an all over color. Since you already have regrowth- I would do an allover color as close as your natural hair as possible, wait a few days then do highlights. Or go to a salon and get it done.The best thing about highlights is that the regrowth isn't as noticeable so you can get away with coloring your hair less often.



Or better yet just color your hair back to your natural color and leave it alone for a while.



I would also suggest that you invest in a good shampoo, conditioner and deep conditioning treatment and use the deep conditioner at least once a week to maintain your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment