Monday, May 7, 2012

Kool-Aid Hair Dye, Bad Experience?

So earlier tonight I decided to wash, condition, and kool-aid dye my hair using鑱?tropical punch packets... after I put the kool-aid in my hair, for the first time, it started to burn in a few spots in my head but I didn't think nothing of it until I blew dry it and a quite of bit of my hair came out and it was getting harder and harder to blow dry it straight...After I got my hair to stop breaking off and styled it, it looked good and I wanted to do it again without all my hair coming out... How do I put suppose to put the kool-aid in?? I'm pretty sure my way was the way that messed up my head... What name brand kool-aid do I use?? Was I suppose to rinse all that kool-aid out my hair after I put in??鑱?Help



Kool-Aid Hair Dye, Bad Experience?

Mix 2 packets of unsweetened kool-aid with a double quarter-sized dollop of conditioner and put it in wet hair. Wrap your head in plastic wrap and leave it on as long as you can. All day if possible.



Also, smear Vaseline around your forehead and ears to prevent them from turning whatever color you're dyeing it!



Kool-Aid Hair Dye, Bad Experience?

you put it in when you are shampooing with the shampoo first then add kool-aid. After that rinse well. Make sure all is out your head. then you condition your hair.(make sure its good conditioner. Other wise your hair will fall out again).

No comments:

Post a Comment