Monday, May 7, 2012

Any good black hair dye that doesn't fade?

I naturally have brown hair but I have always been dying it light. I dyed my hair black for a change a few weeks ago with Loreal preference, now it is back to brown.



Is there any good hair dye out there that won't fade and last long?



My hair stylist told me my hair doesn't hold any color and it will be hard to keep it black or even red. Any suggestions?



I heard the herbatint is good.



Any good black hair dye that doesn't fade?

Same thing happens with my hair, and it makes me really mad. My mom went to the hairdresser a while ago and asked about it, and the hairdresser said that people with lighter complexions will find it difficult to keep their hair a dark colour if it's not natural. If anyone knows any dyes that stay in longer than a month, please contact me :[

No comments:

Post a Comment