Saturday, May 5, 2012

I want to dye my hair, I need advice! I want to dye my hair lighter! x?

My hair at the moment is this colour, http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/77495315.... but a lot more blonder, and i want to dye my hair paris hiltons colour, http://bittenandbound.com/wp-content/upl... however i dont know if i can afford to get it done at the hairdressers. whats the best home hair dye to use and colour shade and number or whatever, and where can i buy it? xxxx I'm from England. xxxx



I want to dye my hair, I need advice! I want to dye my hair lighter! x?

The Garnier Nutrisse dyes are the best, and they smell so good!



I want to dye my hair, I need advice! I want to dye my hair lighter! x?

herbal essance has good blond shades and so does garnier



i def trust them alot!!



I want to dye my hair, I need advice! I want to dye my hair lighter! x?

I went in superdrug and got something called



B Blonde,



I think.



Lol the 1st B was in a circle.



It worked really well for me and i started out with really dark hair...



Now its paris hiltons colour.



hope i helped



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment