Monday, May 7, 2012

What is the difference between loreal hair dye at drug stores and Sally's?

Ive been using Loreal hair dye ( lightest golden blonde ) on my hair for 5 years. I have natural dark brown hair.



anyways, Someone told me that if I buy the Loreal hair dye from Sally's instead, it would turn out better. So...



whats the difference between the boxed loreal hair dye i get from walmart, and the loreal hair dye that have at Sally's?



What is the difference between loreal hair dye at drug stores and Sally's?

Well the basic loreal dye is the same as the basic at Sally's. Sally's has more colors and more options on how to dye your hair. You have more control of your hair color at Sally's. Its also normally less expensive. I can't tell what your hair looks like, but using light golden on dark brown dosen't sound good. At Sally's there is a dye called Mega Blondes by Loreal, It lifts hair color by 4 shades with out having to bleach your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment