Wednesday, May 9, 2012

When to re-dye my hair! Help!!!?

I just had my hair dyed at the salon on wednesday. I dyed it lighter but it's not as light as I wanted it to be. When should I go back and have it re-dyed. I have brown hair but I want it to be a dark blonde with yellow undertone but since I'm Asian - my natural undertone is extremely red and whenever I dye my hair, I feel like it ends up being brassy and orangey after a while. What should I do!?



When to re-dye my hair! Help!!!?

dyeing your hair is damaging, the more often you dye it the more damaging it is. you are not supposed to dye it more often than every 6 weeks but if you absolutely have to dye it sooner make sure you use a really good conditioner. if your hair is turning brassy it is because of the minerals in your water. you can buy a blue toned shampoo for blond hair and that will keep it from turning brassy. there is one by Paul Mitchell that works really well. instead of using a blond dye or a bleach use a stripper instead, it will pull the dark color out of your hair better. make sure you always use a really good shampoo and conditioner and deep condition your hair regularly, it will help keep it from getting fried like most dyed blond hair.



When to re-dye my hair! Help!!!?

hi



after a week from dying first time that's what i know



When to re-dye my hair! Help!!!?

wait a like two weeks, not too frequently....

No comments:

Post a Comment