Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Remove hair dye from fabric?

Hi, I know this question has been asked before but I'm hoping for a new and feasible answer from someone who might know...PLEASE...how do I get brown hair dye out of my brand new expensive fabric shower curtain?? I just moved and bought matching shower and window curtains, so proud of them, and I splashed my hair dye on it yeserday without realizing it!!! It's dried and now I saw it today, and I have to get it out! It's simply awful. Please give me some realistic answers that will work!! Thank you so much.



Remove hair dye from fabric?

Clorox toilet bowl cleaner cautiously dribbled exactly on the spot is what I use when I get color on my clothes at work. It needs to be rinsed off right away. Reapply if needed but don't let is set there for more than a few seconds or it will ruin the item and you'll have a new tie died curtain.



And yes it really works....you just have to be real careful not to take out the color from the item.



Remove hair dye from fabric?

That is a tough one, I too have stained many a things coloring my hair. Well depending on the color fabric and texture...trying using SHOUT or Spray and Wash or OXY.



Hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment