Monday, May 7, 2012

Hair dye experts- please help?

My natural color is similar to Mischa Barton's : a very dark dirty blonde or medium ashy brown. http://www.bartcop.com/mischa-barton-01....



I'm trying desperately to grow my natural hair color out and I have had lots of highlights in the past so the roots are really obvious and ugly.



Every time I tell a hair stylist I want to grow it out they suggest I dye it back to my natural color. Well every time I do this, the color fades, and I'm left with NEW roots and my hair is brassy!



I WANT NO ROOTS, is it possible or do I just have to grow it out with roots?



Hair dye experts- please help?

I know what you mean. i had the exact same problem. They make these great root covering things out there. their called Hair Mascara And all you do is touch up your roots with the mascara and wa la its all gone no more roots. Heres some web sites that sells them



http://www.nextag.com/hair-mascara/searc...



http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalog/pr...



I hope i helped you out :-) if you need more info or help please feel free to e-mail i'd be more then happy to help you out :-) Thank You and merry christmas!



Hair dye experts- please help?

you're just going to have to let it grow out on its own.



i understand because i dye my hair to much and so my hair doesn't hold color very well anymore.



maybe you could get highlights in your old hair to match your new hair. and then let it grow from there...



and cut it short when it gets to a reasonable length.



Hair dye experts- please help?

if you put some subtle, thin low lights at the top, as near to your natural colour as you can get, then this will make the roots less obvious

No comments:

Post a Comment