Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I have a hair dye disaster!!!!!!!!!?

i dyed my hair black with this semi permanent stuff and its been months and it hasnt come out. it was supposed to come out in like 30 washes!!! i really really want it out. my fair skin just doesnt work with it. i wanna dye my hair light brown really really badly but when i went to the salon they said it would cause too much damage to remove the color and then dye over it should i just try using a really light color dye from the drugstore over it?



I have a hair dye disaster!!!!!!!!!?

Noo. it wont work. i tried it except i dyed my hair a very dark brown. I tried doing that and it made a very weird color... almost purple. i hated it. so please dont do it.



I have a hair dye disaster!!!!!!!!!?

I know what you meanit seems the dark color likes to hang on the lower portion of the hair or mid way. i dye lighter colors over dark all the time..good luck



I have a hair dye disaster!!!!!!!!!?

NO! it won't work, save money, and go and get your hair stripped from the color. don't Straighten or curl or do anything with your hair to try to keep it from killing it. then dye it the color you want to.



I have a hair dye disaster!!!!!!!!!?

No you are going to have to wait until it comes out and then go back to the hairdressers. I so feel for you as I've been there too but its not going to last forever.



I have a hair dye disaster!!!!!!!!!?

You're so lucky that it's only semi permanent!



The only way to get it out is to scrub the crap out of it with a harsh shampoo (a dandruff shampoo should do the trick). Scrub really hard, but remember to condition it. Conditioning your hair is so important, especially since you're about to do something like that.



Also, now I wouldn't do this, but I heard that you can put baking soda or laundry/dish detergent in your hair. These nasty chemicals will strip the colour out. I wouldn't do it, but, if you want to, then go right ahead.



Also, you can go outside and sit in the sun! Pull out a good book, put on sun block, and just let the sun do its job.



DO NOT put SunIn in your hair; it will turn ORANGE. My friend did that once and it turned to this horrible pumpkin orange colour.



Good luck...hair dye no no's suck, but it will eventually come out.



I have a hair dye disaster!!!!!!!!!?

Once go go black you can't go back. You have to let it grow out.

No comments:

Post a Comment