Monday, May 7, 2012

Hair dye, what colour will be best ?

Hi as my hair is very damaged I am trying to grow it out, but the colour that its fading out to is like an auburn colour underneath and just brown on the top, this is because I tried to do the tone on tone thing and ended up it going wrong and I was left with black underneath my hair so I tried to prelighten it out and it went a dark auburn which is now showing through.



Do you think I should put on a chesnut brown, dark red, plum or auburn hair dye on, it will have to be a semi as there is no way I am going to be using a permenant on it or bleach it out, Ive been there and dont that. I just want to try and blend it in in the mean time whilst it is growing out, as ive got all different colours going on lol.



My skin is quite pale, and even though it is I fo suit darker colours, and manage to not look wash out, But I dont know what colour to go, as chesnut is quiet a reddy brown I might go this colour. What do you think ?



Thanks for you answers,



Hair dye, what colour will be best ?

hi, the darker the hair color the more healthier your hair will look and feel.



Hair dye, what colour will be best ?

i like to die my hair black but if your fair you sould die it a not so dramatic color!



Hair dye, what colour will be best ?

I'd try the plum color.



Same thing happened to me, so I decided to dye it a



darker shade.



It covers everything up!



Hair dye, what colour will be best ?

dye it dark so the color wont fade and your hair can become healthy



Hair dye, what colour will be best ?

get red on the bottom/////so hot!!!!!!!!!!!



Hair dye, what colour will be best ?

Chestnut brown sounds like your best bet. It will blend nicely, and it looks natural. Don't go for plum - even if it's just tinted plum, it's not as beautiful. The dark red sounds okay, but I'm still going for chestnut. Since it's a reddy brown, as you say, you can have a pretty mix of both.



XOXO,



Laurie



Hair dye, what colour will be best ?

i think coz ur hair has soooo many colours in it u might need to bleach ur hair before anything and then dye it plum or black coz i like plum and plum suites everyone only use black if u wanna look gothic or if u have dark skin



Hair dye, what colour will be best ?

I can tell u this without even thinking because it would be blonge ok?



Hair dye, what colour will be best ?

u r so dumb get a wig untill it looks good stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment