Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What color should I dye my hair?(PICS)?

I have curly hair, and it's all different colors. The roots are a lot darker than the rest. I've never dyed it before. I want to get a kind of golden blonde color, life the color at the end of my hair, but I'm worried I'll end up with some strange messy color. I'm 16, and my mom won't let me get it done, she'll only let me buy a box of hair dye. Here a a fe pictures of my hair now...



This oneisn't that great, and my hair isn't straight, but it shows how it goes from dark to light..



http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh73/...



http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh73/...



http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh73/...



I'm just wondering what color woulod be best. Thanks. Any other suggestions are welsome too. =)



Oh, but I refuse to dye my hair darker. I'm already pretty white, it would just wash me out.



What color should I dye my hair?(PICS)?

blonde defo. x



What color should I dye my hair?(PICS)?

Black would be really nice... subtle yet sexi



What color should I dye my hair?(PICS)?

IS THIS A F***** JOKE?



How can I tell if your face is all scratched off?



What color should I dye my hair?(PICS)?

brownish u cant see ur face so idk



What color should I dye my hair?(PICS)?

im pretty white too and i have dark brown hari natrally and looks great, try light brown with few highlights



What color should I dye my hair?(PICS)?

try purple to go with your dark black.



What color should I dye my hair?(PICS)?

Golden light or dark brown...or golden honey blonde would look really pretty.



What color should I dye my hair?(PICS)?

Go for a light Brown w/ some caramel highlights.



What color should I dye my hair?(PICS)?

Hmm, I really would need to see you're face, but apparently you don't have enough confidence to show it and you go to paint and scribble it out.



No one's really going to give you the best answer.. I think eyes are most important so you don't look like a joke. but thats just me. :



What color should I dye my hair?(PICS)?

|We kinda need to see your face- I mean your skin tone, eye color etc. to tell you what color to dye it. =-(



What color should I dye my hair?(PICS)?

http://beauty.about.com/od/hairstylephot...



this color!



What color should I dye my hair?(PICS)?

i really think we need to see your face.



hair color goes with features too..



but id try a light chestnut brown



http://www.internationalwig.com/catalog/...



or maybe like an auburn



http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbvi...



What color should I dye my hair?(PICS)?

you need to show your face, to see what hair color looks best with your face?



What color should I dye my hair?(PICS)?

Uhh blonde. Your hair goes better with light colors.



What color should I dye my hair?(PICS)?

In the sun you hair looked so preety!!



I reckon golden blone!



What color should I dye my hair?(PICS)?

Hey hun, never ever use the box stuff from places such as walmart. Go to somewhere like Sallys Beauty Supply. MAJORTY (not always) of the time they have a trained cosmotologist working there to help you with any beauty needs that you have. Therefore, they are trained to tell you which color will work well with your hair type.



Also, (just to throw out there) I always buy ION hair color from Sallys...



When buying dye from there you will also have to buy developer..get the person helping you there to explain this better to you...



The developer ranges from 10-40.



10 being little change in the hair.



40 being a HUGE drastic change.



(but like I said before they will explain it better for you)



Good luck:)



What color should I dye my hair?(PICS)?

Dont dye ur hair... sorry but if you do... your just like the rest of them. dye it then complain it ruined ur hair and your hair falls out. just dont dye it please



What color should I dye my hair?(PICS)?

like a blond?? im so sorry but the way you colored over those pics was SUPER smart but it also CRACKED ME UP!lol



What color should I dye my hair?(PICS)?

why is ur face scratched out cant really answer the question



What color should I dye my hair?(PICS)?

go brown then have it staright



What color should I dye my hair?(PICS)?

well if we could see your face then we could tell if you look good as dark head or light head



What color should I dye my hair?(PICS)?

darker than? the first photo is sort of brunette, tjhat could be nice with auburn highlights... the last two are blond, not a lot of choices that arn't "darker"



What color should I dye my hair?(PICS)?

You need to go to a stylist and get low lights put in. And never dye your hair from a box!! You will not get the color you want.



What color should I dye my hair?(PICS)?

dark brown with high lights



What color should I dye my hair?(PICS)?

i have the same colour hair and skin as u accept im way paler and i dyed my hair plum its not too dark and it looks good i think you should dye it plum..

No comments:

Post a Comment