Monday, April 23, 2012

My hair, dye?

okk



so im in grade 9 now, i dyed my hair at the beginning of grade 8, dark brown with a tinge or red, i then a year and a half later, currently in grade 9 i dyed my hair lastnight, i wanted it to be darkish brown.. oh ya my hair was like light brown



so i dyed it darkish brown, and it turned out reddish :S



ahhhh is this because i died it redishy before???



do i have to get my hair stripped to make it brown



i want to dye it soon becuase itlooks bad, but hhow long shouldi wait



My hair, dye?

I don't believe that the red color is because of the past dye since it was about a year ago. I think it was the hair color, either leaving it in too long or not long enough, maybe even the reaction to your hair. I would suggest waiting a couple days, maybe even until friday so if it doesn't work out again, you have the whole weekend to fix it. Also, get a different, maybe more expensive brand of dye that's the color you want because it could have been the brand. Good luck.



My hair, dye?

desicoins desicoins



My hair, dye?

I would wait a couple days and also it can go both ways you may have to stripe it you may just need to dye again.

No comments:

Post a Comment