Friday, April 20, 2012

I want to dye my hair. Please help.?

I have olive skin and dirty blonde hair. I want to dye my hair either dark brown or one shade darker or lighter. My parents said I could dye my hair if I dyed it blonde. I am unsure which hair dye would look good (colour) and I only want temporary dye. What dye colour is best? Or should I stick with highlights?



I want to dye my hair. Please help.?

get loreal



I want to dye my hair. Please help.?

YES HIGHLIGHTS ARE BETTER, YOU DON'T WANT TO GO TOO DARK...CAUSE IF YOU WANT TO GO LIGHTER, YOU HAVE TO GROW OUT ALL THAT DARK HAIR...



I want to dye my hair. Please help.?

with an olive skin tone, I would think a shade darker would look awesome. If you go to a beauty product store, or pharmacy, you can find temporary hair colors that last 1week -4 weeks. you could try each and decide which you like better. The last time I had my hair highlighted, the hairdresser recommended that I dye my hair a few shades darker first then highlight because I have a dirty blond hair also. this actually created a low lights look and I loved it.



I want to dye my hair. Please help.?

you could get low lights check with your local salon and see what dey sayx



I want to dye my hair. Please help.?

I have olive skin, but brown hair. I dyed my hair black (which personally loved) and people reconded that i looked pale without makeup on. if you have blonde hair, try something new and go brown, but to try it, Never use Peroxide!! use a natural dye without the peroxide, as peroxide destroys your hair and besides its easier to go back to your natural colour. It might take you a while to find one but its worth it. Try Salon Shops not your supermarket or retail stores, find ones that hairdressers use.



There is a site that you can put your photo on it and then try different styles and colours for your hair...



http://www.beautyriot.com/imweb/instantM...



see if that helps!



I want to dye my hair. Please help.?

I got Natural Instincts..can'r remeber who its by. Its a 6 week temporary hair dye. Its great because it gradually fades %26amp; you don't have roots to cover. Then if you want to go back to normal, you don't have to chop it or re-dye it or wait for it to grow out!



I want to dye my hair. Please help.?

I KNOW YOU WANT LIGHTER HAIR BUT I MUST SAY, WITH AN OLIVE COMPLEXION, YOU WOULD LOOK VERY SEXY WITH JET BLACK HAIR. I THINK DARK IS LOVELY.



I want to dye my hair. Please help.?

Okay, well you will definitely need to go with a darker color. That's first. And can you dye your hair and get highlights? Because generally that works best for the ultimate difference. And if your hair is dirty blond like mine, I wouldn't go too dark, although somewhere around medium brown would look good with your skin. Highlights are completely up to you and optional! And trust all of this information, my hair has been 9 different colors in the past two years. I hope this helps.



I want to dye my hair. Please help.?

well, if you get your hair colored I would just do Highlights. Coloring your hair is damaging to your natural hair color, and it can cause you to gray faster than natural. I think you should eat more pasta... it makes you fasta!! And I didn't know that olive was a human skin color.... and your spelling of the word color is wrong.... at least for the united states....



I want to dye my hair. Please help.?

How to Pick the Right Hair Color based on your hair color and undertone to avoid color failure



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-t...



How To Color Your Hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-t...

No comments:

Post a Comment