Monday, April 16, 2012

I have a project on hair dye, i have to take surveys for that if only u could help me by answering d

Name:



Gender: 鈥€?Male鈥€?Female



Age:鈦?25-30鈦?30-35鈦?35-40鈦?40-45飥?45-50飥?50-55



鈥€?55-60鈥€?60+



1.Do you use 鈥€?Hair dye鈥€?Hair colour鈥?飥?None ________________



If not Hair Dye, Why?鈥€?Fewer Colours鈥€?Fewer Brands



鈥€?Down Market鈥€?Others ____________



If Hair Colour Why?飥?Variety飥?Packaging飥?Other



2.Which brand are you currently using?



鈥琀air Dye:鈥€?Godrej鈥€?Indica鈥€?Vasmol 33 Kesh Kala鈥€?Black Rose



飥?Other __________



Hair Colour:飥?Garnier飥?L鈥橭real飥?Revlon飥?Streax



飥?Palette飥奜ther__________



3.Do you dye your hair at?鈥€奌ome 鈥€奝arlour飥?Other_______



4.Where do you buy a hair dye?飥奀hemist鈥€奡upermarket 飥奙alls 鈥?飥奊eneral Stores飥?Other_______



6.Do you face any side effects when using a hair dye?



鈥€奌air fall鈥€奃andruff鈥€奡plit ends鈥€奆rizzy鈥€奜thers__________



7.How much quantity do you buy?鈥€奡achets______鈥€夿oxes_______



8.How long does the packet last?飥?Week飥?2 Weeks飥?3 Weeks+



9.How much are you willing to spend on a quality product?



飥?0-50鈥€?0-100飥?00-150飥?150-200飥?200+



10.What do you like about your current brand?



11.What do you dislike about it?



12.Are you willing to switch to a better product that covers greys?



飥?Yes飥?No



13.Which form of media influences you in buying a particular hair dye product?



飥奣elevision鈥€奛ewspapers 鈥€奍nternet鈥€奟adio鈥€奌oardings



飥?Other___________



鈥?飥奍f Yes who? 鈥€夾mitabh Bacchan飥夾nupam Kher飥奌ema Malini 飥奃honi飥奜thers___________鈥€奛o



15.Which of the following do you own?



飥?One wheeler飥?Two wheeler飥?Laptop



15.Which newspaper do you read?



飥?Mid-Day飥?Mumbai Mirror飥?DNA飥?Economic Times 飥奌industan Times飥?Other_____________



16Which TV channels do you watch?



飥?NDTV 飥?MTV 飥?Star Plus飥?Star World飥?CNBC飥?Regional飥?Other________



17Which websites do you visit?



飥?Yahoo飥?India FM飥?Rediff飥?Hotmail飥?Other___________



18Which radio channels do you listen to?



飥?Red FM 飥?Radio One 飥?Radio Mirchi 飥?FM Rainbow 飥奜ther___________



19Which magazines do you read?



飥?Mens Health 飥?Vogue 飥? Cosmopolitan 飥?Femina 飥?Saheli 飥?Other______



20What time do you watch television



I have a project on hair dye, i have to take surveys for that if only u could help me by answering da Q's?

Female Age: 45-50 1: Hair Dye 2: Other %26amp; L"Oreal 3: Home 4: Supermarket 6: None 7: Boxes 8: 3 Weeks+ 9: Less than the choices you give! 10: Like very much 11: Nothing 12: No 13: Personal Choice 14: None 15: Local Town Paper 16: Direct Tv 17: Yahoo 18: Local AM/FM 19: Don't Read Them 20: Off %26amp; on through out the day. No set time.



I have a project on hair dye, i have to take surveys for that if only u could help me by answering da Q's?

Name: Ida



Female



25-30



1.Yes I do, black, number 1



2. L'Oreal Preference



3. At home, sometimes at parlor



4. Malls



5.



6. No



7.1 box



8.I re-dye my hair roots every 4weeks, so it lasts for 4 weeks



9.30-50



10. It makes my hair very soft, silky and hair isn't damaged



11.-



12.Not yet, I'm too young to have gray hair



13.Personal opinions



14.Laptop



15.New York times



16.MTV, CNBC



17. Yahoo, hotmail



18. None



19. Vogue, Cosmopolitan



20. in the early morning and late at night when I have time.



I have a project on hair dye, i have to take surveys for that if only u could help me by answering da Q's?

as I do not hair dyes my answer to question up to 13 is blank



Q.15- None



Q.15- Times Of India



Q.16-NDTV%26lt; STAR PLUS%26lt;ZEE TV%26lt; AAJ TAK%26lt; SONY%26lt; ZEE MARATHI



Q.17- Yahoo, India Times



Q.18-Radio Mirchi,



Q.19- Femina, Filimfare, Star Dust



Q.20- After noon 1 to 2, and evening 8 to 10.30



I have a project on hair dye, i have to take surveys for that if only u could help me by answering da Q's?

Name: TAHtPB aka, Angels



Female



Age: 40-45



1. Do you use...?



Absolutely not. I react strongly to the toxicity of the chemicals in synthetic hair dyes with a number of 'symptoms', including migraines, joint pain, fatigue, 'anxiety,' and reactive airways dysfunction syndrome, where the chemicals irritate and inflame my throat and sinus tissues.



In other words, breathing is more important to me than fitting a stereotype of 'attractiveness.'



I have a project on hair dye, i have to take surveys for that if only u could help me by answering da Q's?

Female



35



Black color,I felt suffocating in indian brands which have strong chemical smell,foreign brands doesn't have that strong smell.



I used Garnier,Palette,L' Oreal,Revlon some foreign brands.



At present some foreign brand.



At home



Chemist and supermarkets.



Hairfall for first two days.



upto 400



Boxes



I use twice in a pack.



Less chemical smell



It is not easily available in india



Yes



Tv,Newspaper,Hoardings



No



Two wheeler



Times of india



Any music channel



yahoo,rediff



Radio mirchi



Regional magazines



Evenings



I have a project on hair dye, i have to take surveys for that if only u could help me by answering da Q's?

hmmmmmmmmmmm.......such a vast question to answer...lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment