Friday, April 20, 2012

How to remove brown hair dye?

i've previously had jet black hair and i just dyed it to brown with few streak of dark red highlights. I did it at a salon and wasn't happy with the results..the hairdresser did exactly as i told her but it wasnt what i expected. It also costed me alot of money! is there any way i can remove the hair dye without recoloring it or visiting the salon?? I've heard about hair dye removal products that contain bleach but are they effective in removing lighter shades from black hair? will my hair return to its normal jet black color after beaching? what are the side effects of it?? is there any other way?? I'm quite desperate.. its my first time dyeing my hair and cant wait to get back my normal hair color WITHOUT damaging it!! (i have short hair)



How to remove brown hair dye?

buy a toner to help put your choice of color back in...i would advice to let a manager at a sallys beauty supply store assist you w/ instructions....sallys store are open to all and the most (close) advice to professional

No comments:

Post a Comment