Monday, April 16, 2012

Hair dye????

dont you think people are dying their hair 2 much, and worrying 2 much? Have you dyed your hair? how many times? Any what is the most common color?



Hair dye????

i have never dyed my hair but pretty much all my friends have but i dont like it! most people dye it black but EWE



Hair dye????

um many times I have no idea in the past 5 years and I am 16. I stopped dying it because it was very damaging to my hair and its addictive :/ the most common color for me was brown or blonde.



Hair dye????

im 13 and i have dyed my hair 10 times.



including highlights lowlights and streaks..



i stopped and dyed my hair back brown[natural color]



dyeing ur hair is too overrated now lol.



Hair dye????

8 years because its fun to shake things up once every little while, red/ brown.



Hair dye????

i will probably only die my hair to get rid of the grey. i hate people who dont stay natural. jsut be yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment