Monday, April 23, 2012

Hair-Dye options?

i am GOING to dye my hair whether i am told not to or not.



i am asking this question because i want to know, what hair color best compliments Blue eyes? I am told almost DAILY that my eyes are beautiful... http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z221/...



thats a picture of them....



anyway,



i just wanted to know what hair color might best compliment them..



please, i dont want any answers telling me not to dye my hair, OR any answers telling me my eyes aren't good looking.... i am doing this for the girl of my dreams, who does in fact like them, so if you dont, that wont bother me.



Hair-Dye options?

i have a weak spot for the blue eye/black hair combo. it looks hot and the contrast makes the eyes pop.



Hair-Dye options?

I'd say dark brown..



:]



Hair-Dye options?

definately dirty/honey blonde!!!! seriously. but DO NOT buy any from the drug store. go to a salon, trust me u dont wanna risk turning this experiment into a disaster. hope ur gal likes it.



Hair-Dye options?

try black, i'm not sure of the brand, but the color is starry night.

No comments:

Post a Comment