Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hair Dye Crisis!!!!!!!!!!?

So my hair is naturally ash blonde and i put highlights and dyed underneth my hair red, which have now faded to pink. It was suppose to wash out in 6 weeks and it has been 10. Anyways, I bleach my hair and dyed over that with a light blonde and now my hair is yellow with my pink highlights still intact. Can I dye it agian. What should I do. I don't have the money to get it done professionally. HELP!



Hair Dye Crisis!!!!!!!!!!?

see if there is a beauty school in your area. they will fix it cheaply and correctly. otherwise cover it up with a darker color



Hair Dye Crisis!!!!!!!!!!?

Don't dye it again. Try club soda to wash it, it should take out impurities. If that doesn't work try some vinegar-water mix in it before you go to more chemicals.



Hair Dye Crisis!!!!!!!!!!?

Hair Color Disasters: How To Recover



http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200...

No comments:

Post a Comment