Friday, April 20, 2012

Want to dye my naturally black hair dark ash blond with loreal permanent hair dye...any tips?

i have never dyed my hair before so i am kind of nervous abt it. i have naturally black hair and i want to lighten my hair. i bought loreal preference permanent hair dye 6.1 and am planing to dye my hair myself. i dont know how the color will turn out. give me some tips plz!



Want to dye my naturally black hair dark ash blond with loreal permanent hair dye...any tips?

Don't do it!!! The store bought products will not help you get there with your hair if anything it will make you brassy and maybe even orange. Your best bet is to have it professionally done. Having black hair you're going to have to lift your hair 6 levels in order to achieve the color that you want and box color is definitely not going to do that.



Want to dye my naturally black hair dark ash blond with loreal permanent hair dye...any tips?

You should not attempt this at home with an over the counter coloring product. You would think you buy the box with the color you want to go to and that is what will happen. But, you could end up with a very different, often unnatural, look. You should save the money up to go to a professional colorist, someone who really knows color, especially since you are making such a drastic change.

No comments:

Post a Comment