Friday, April 20, 2012

Hair dye/cut!help me?

ok i love getting my hair done. but i also love my long hair it's a nice lenght. the colour is bad now tho..because i got the avril pink done in my hair but i had more in mine and it was so much cooler and im a brunette. i got it redone 3 times. i love it but i kinda want to get rid of it. cuz its a bleach colour.now.



there is this style i love!



so i migtht dye my hair an almost blackish colour with a bit of strans of highlights almost gray or blonde. anyways layer sidesweep bangs. and very layered everywhere. here's a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbEwi-BwJ... but i dont want my hair that short. so should i get that cut but longer hair. but i'm so scared to get to many layers. it takes my hair forever to grow. and i've been growing it all summer till now. and do i want to just chop it all off with layers?! help



change is good right?



Hair dye/cut!help me?

Change is great! Hair grows for heavens sake. I love the style you picked. Some people get stuck in such a rut. It's only hair.



I say go for it!!



Hair dye/cut!help me?

thats not really short. i cut my hair wicked short %26amp;%26amp; its finally shoulder length again.



change is always good, plus, she has cute hair.



you shoud go for it.



you could always ask for it to be a bit longer anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment