Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hair dye/bleach? Will my hair turn as blonde as I want it?

Around 4-5 months ago, i dyed my hair browny-red and put bleach blonde foils through it. It didn't really work out because of the brown, and my hairdresser i couldnt bleach it any lighter than a sort of honey colour or it would snap.. anyway, ive got massive re-growth now, and I feel like a change anyway. I was thinking of dying it jet black and bleaching sections of it platinum blonde in a few weeks. would that work? i don't want it to go that honey colour again, and there's still than brown colour in my hair..



Also, my hair isn't dead or anything. It's actually pretty healthy considering that i straighten and dye it, since i use a bunch of leave in conditioners and treatments, I get it trimmed alot, and my hair's just naturally nice to me, lol... I just want to know if I could bleach it, without worrying about it snapping or not being able to get the right colour.



Hair dye/bleach? Will my hair turn as blonde as I want it?

First of all blonde and black...well looks...cheap to be blunt...it would go a light brown...not a blonde but in the process ruin your hair...



Your choice...



Hair dye/bleach? Will my hair turn as blonde as I want it?

you'll have to bleach it a few times to get to plaitnum. my friend had to do her's around 4 times to get to plaitnum, and she was going from light brown.



Hair dye/bleach? Will my hair turn as blonde as I want it?

i think that black %26amp; blonde doesn't look that good. try brown with some blonde. don't bleach it cos if u do it to much ur hair will get so bad no matter how healthy it is. i think brown hair with warm blonde will look so great but use hair dye.



Hair dye/bleach? Will my hair turn as blonde as I want it?

Ok, I'm a stylist, so listen up. You can absolutely go to a platinum blonde from where you are at. BUT you need to foil in your highlights that you want BEFORE you color the rest black. This way you're not trying to take jet black hair to white. Foil the highlights and then while they are in, color your hair black. You'll do just fine. Make sure you use 20 volume for the foils. It'll look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment