Monday, April 16, 2012

Hair Dye ?

At any regular drugstore..which perm color brand would you go for, and why?



Hair Dye ?

I use Feria it is the only one that does not dry out my hair.



Hair Dye ?

Ooohhh... Ive heard waaayyy too many at-home-perm-horror stories to EVER attempt that!!



I'd go to a salon for a perm, with a hairdye I like Garnier or Loreal, I'd try to stay away from the cheap stuff..



Hair Dye ?

you really have to be care full about your choices, they place all types of strain chemicals in the products. to reach the picture "effect". avoid all with dihphomicloride , this will fry your hair in no time better to let a color professional do it and not be sorry later!! good luck and go get it girl!!



Hair Dye ?

It depends on your hair. What works for a friend will look totally different (and maybe worse) on you. I have been dyeing my hair for 20 years and it's a total crapshoot. Once you find something stick with it! Never hope to get a better color 'cause switching brands can ruin you. I am a bleach blond. If you want great blonde colors: Feria X-Lite Bleach Blond rocks! No yellow/brassy tones. I've also used Feria when I was a redhead. I think they offer the richest, multi-faceted tones. Good luck!



Hair Dye ?

I use clarol , or gardner.



Hair Dye ?

check the links below for * Hair coloring tips



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment