Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hair dye - PLEASE HELP!?

So my hair is a medium brown color and I want to dye it black so I bought some black hair dye (Palette Schwarzkopf permanent black 1-0). I last dyed my hair dark brown in November but all the dye is pretty much faded out now as my roots don't even grow out in a different colour. If I dye my hair with the black dye, is there any chance of it coming out completely weird looking? My friend told me that you should never dye your hair with black dye because it looks completely different than the box, like more blue-ish. Is this true??? If I dye my hair with the black dye would it actually be black? PLEASE HELP!



Hair dye - PLEASE HELP!?

Yes, there is a chance that the black dye MAY come out looking "blueish". My advice is to do a strand test (cut a small piece of hair off) first before dying your whole head and check it every 15 minutes. Just make sure that you don't put your test strand in a metallic bowl. Good luck!



Hair dye - PLEASE HELP!?

Your Welcome - Good luck and thanks for choosing me as best answer :) Report It



Hair dye - PLEASE HELP!?

Ya ur friend is right... My sista tried to dye her hair black it ended up purple blueish looking too...



Hair dye - PLEASE HELP!?

Some of them can come out looking blue and very un-natural..



The key is to find one that says "Natural black" or "ebony Black" on the box..



But to be honest, the only one Ive ever experienced going blue-ish Swarskoff XXL ones (the fancy coloured ones).



Hair dye - PLEASE HELP!?

yes it should do. i have dyed my hair black a few times and it always turned out black and i have medium brown hair. if you are not too sure why don't you get a semi-permanent hair dye that won't last as long.



Hair dye - PLEASE HELP!?

When I want black hair, I always go with a Level 2 or Level 3 brown (a very dark brown. Black is a Level 1 haircolor). Typically, when you go with a Level 2 brown, it darkens your hair almost black and doesn't fade for quite some time. However, I hardly ever mess with black hair color. The results are usually very shocking. I would try a very dark brown and see how you like that before going with the black dye.



Hair dye - PLEASE HELP!?

I would not advise it. I dyed my hair black once and I looked so pasty and gross. You have to have the right complexion to pull off black hair. Don't do it!!!



Hair dye - PLEASE HELP!?

If you die your hair a darker colour than your hair colour then it should look fine



Hair dye - PLEASE HELP!?

I dyed my hair black in October and it's fine. When you wash they dye out it looks purple, but as soon as it dries it's fine.



My twin sister also did the same thing, but did hers in September. we just died underneath. Then we died our hair medium brown, but the bottom stayed black, so my twin died all of her hair black. I love it. So, to answer your question, yes your hair would stay black (until your roots came in)

No comments:

Post a Comment